Child & Family Psychotherapy
Why Child & Family Therapy?
There are many children and families that use some form of therapy. Here are some of the issues therapy can address:
- A parent may be simple concerned about their child's well-being and want the opportunity to explore their concerns in a safe and supportive setting
- A child has experienced a loss such as divorce by his/her parents or another significant change or bereavement.
- A child is experiencing emotional and/or behavioural difficulties, that despite the parent's support are not improving
- A child is experiencing problems at school or elsewhere in his/her environment
- The child has been diagnosed with some form of mental health problem and the child and family are trying to come to terms with what it means in relation to the child and the family