What can it do for me?
The aim of Psychosynthesis psychotherapy is to bring all parts of a person's being into more harmonious relationship. Change will occur in the personality bringing results outside in the practical world. This is done by working for a release from unhelpful or destructive patterns of belief or behaviour, and opening to a clearer sense of purpose, meaning and direction in life.
You may find psychotherapy helpful if you are:
- finding relationships difficult
- struggling with childhood trauma or abuse
- feeling that life is dull and pointless
- struggling with pain, fear, addictions
- suffering loss or bereavement
- experiencing anxiety or depression
- wanting to explore your spiritual path
Within the therapeutic space you can explore these or other issues in safety and confidentiality.
Psychotherapy and counselling is appropriate for people who know they are not 'ill' in the ordinary sense but yet need help in discovering their own inner direction and sense of purpose in life.